This sounds like it would be awful, but it is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c. You can also treat this like a sweet version of my breakfast sandwich if you would like to make something similar to a pancake/sausage biscuit. (I’ve done it, and it is super yummy.)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour (Subbing in 1 tbsp of arrowroot flour makes this lower carb and fluffier if you want to try that, I did this morning and it was tasty)
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp monkfruit sweetener (I like mine sweet, if it’s too sweet fix it to 2 for you)
- 1 tbsp swerve brown sugar (or sukrin gold)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp butter
The great thing about this recipe is you can change the spices out to anything you would like that morning. Like, pumpkin pie spice!
- Melt the butter in your microwave safe bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and whisk them together until it is completely blended.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high.
A fast, yummy breakfast sandwich or quick cake in a pinch. Great for those late-night sweet cravings.
Simple, delish, yum. <3
Enjoy, <3 Grey